Alpinestars Atem Two Piece Leather Race Suit
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
The Atem Two-Piece Suit is constructed from premium leather with extensive accordion leather and poly-fabric stretch panels to offer a compact and contoured performance riding fit while promoting excellent range of movement. This comfortable suit features Alpinestars’ exclusive class-leading, CE certified and track-tested protection and is ideal for both track days or street riding.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm, premium leather construction with flexible leather accordion stretch panels on chest, back, elbows and knees for flexibility, performance and comfort.
• Strategically positioned and extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on under arms, crotch and inside leg areas promote tight, contoured fit.
• MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic ventilated back-hump is positioned with 3D mesh neck panel for excellent cooling performance.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder and knee protectors, tested in MotoGP, provide excellent protection while promoting airflow.
• Chest pad compartments with poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory).
• Removable CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector as an accessory.
• Alpinestars’ external GP knee sliders, constructed from lightweight PU compound for optimal contact.
• Localized perforation zones on upper and lower body for improved ventilation and cooling.
• Reinforced inner arm and leg cuff adjustments for durability and improved safety performance.
• Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
Removable multi-panel lining and newly designed 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• External zippered pockets and inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
• Zippered expansion gusset on calf accommodates various leg types and sizes.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows safe and secure attachment of top and bottom.
SELECTION AND FITTING