Hàng có sẵn tại #Vietfullface
++ Add : 214 Võ Văn Tần,Phường 5,Quận 3,TP Hồ Chí Minh.
++ Hotline : 0919 723 823 - 0924 02 0924
++ Open door : 9am - 8h30pm (thứ 2-7) +++ 9am - 4pm ( chủ nhật).
++ Website : Vietfullface.com
++ Chấp nhận thanh toán qua thẻ.
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Bionic Action Jacket is ideal for the physical demands of motocross. With CE certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design this versatile jacket is constructed from a durable elastane stretch mesh and can be integrated with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supports.
• New lightweight protection jacket with high adjustability and maximum breathability.
• Back protector developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes.
• All shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
• All shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• Single injected shells constructed with a back integrated grid structure which absorb and dissipate impacts forces.
• Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat buildup. Ergonomic protection shell contour following the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding. Plates lock to prevent overextension of the back.
• Removable upper back panel for BIONIC NECK SUPPORT compatibility.
• Soft touch BNS puller for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS.
• Shoulder and elbow adjustment straps for personal fitment.
• Lateral adjustment straps to tighten the back protector towards the chest shell for safe and secure
• CE certified Level 1 shoulder and elbow protector.
• CE certified Level 1 back protector.
• CE certified Level 2 divided chest protector.
• EN 1621-3:2018 Level 2.
• Kidney belt to tighten the back protector to the body.
• New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
• Premium, auto-lock YKK zipper for main frontal closure.
• Shoulder reinforcement for BNS attachment and position stability of protector.